Heres lookin at you kitty

Catster: the site for cat lovers
#1 cat site for cats & bipeds!
#1 cat site for cats & bipeds!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lovin who I am in my Life.~~~~








Hello everyone .I had the boys again in August for the summer vaction . And I have found that in life ,there is nothing more Beautifull than makin more beautifull memorys!I have recently joined a writting workshop also.In wich I am siked about!Pretty soon I will be posting about my up coming Novel.I pray that with the good lords strength it all works out.I have been working so much , that it is so hard to keep up with everything.My daughter also turned 12 years old.Let me tell you that when you have a child treasure them.They grow up so fast .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My family life<3

AddThis

Catster: the site for cat lovers
Bookmark and Share
#1 cat site for cats & bipeds!
Adopt a Kitten

Followers