Heres lookin at you kitty

Catster: the site for cat lovers
#1 cat site for cats & bipeds!
#1 cat site for cats & bipeds!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ladies and Germz..

No offense population , but that is what men have become to me. Nothing but tiny little germs that get in to you and hatch these tiny itchy seems to be like permanent eggs. Right now I know that you ar3 most likely reading this and contemplating in your head this girl is mad..  but really I can promise that I am really not';)
Anyhow this glorious weekend off ,which by the way is never really being off when you are a parent. But hey it's all good.
Love my kids and don't know what I would do with out them!!
Maybe climb a mountain or sing and dance during a severe lighting storm. ';) Just playing ,I  just love being who I am and having my family close. Honestly I can't wake in the morning and have any other way.

Today we had my beautiful baby cousin over and Tally and her hung out and did there girly duties as young pretty princess always do.
Spoke to my Brian today and can't wait till he comes up from Philly .....
Still reading Breaking dawn....
just also started a project too...I'm back at with the crocheting needles again..I just can't leave it alone. Is there a 1-800 number for this?
                                                                                                                                                                                     The saying that I will post today is ...never go to bed angry...you might wake up with heart burn ';)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My family life<3

AddThis

Catster: the site for cat lovers
Bookmark and Share
#1 cat site for cats & bipeds!
Adopt a Kitten

Followers